Since 1994, it has been my privilege to direct choirs of adults and children in a variety of settings including church, school (K-12), and community groups. Teaching my music education students at the University of Bridgeport to conduct and rehearse effectively is one of my biggest joys . I believe choral singing is a very important art form for our time. When we perform choral music with passion, we combine our spirits, voices, minds, and hearts to produce a product far more powerful than that which any of us can accomplish alone. Choral music can help us move beyond our self-absorption, connecting us to a reality far larger than ourselves. I am available for guest conducting, clinics, and workshops.
- Repertoire List
- Sample Program: Wondrous Love
- Sample Program: Journeys
- Sample Program: How Can I Keep from Singing?
All but one of these performances feature the Mystic River Chorale and Mystic River Chamber Singers, as well as the Chamber Singers and University Singers of the University of Bridgeport from 2010-2017.
- Ain't-A-That Good News? (Dawson)
- Lacrymosa, from Requiem (Dvorak)
- Elegischer Gesang (Beethoven)
- "Chorus of Witches and Spirits" from Der Vampyr (Marchner)
- Stars I Shall Find (Dickau)
- I Know that My Redeemer Liveth (Tompkins)
- Magnificat in C (Schubert)
- "Beat, Beat, Drums!" from A Procession Winding Around Me (Van)
- Kyrie from Messe en Sol Majeur (Poulenc; NYU University Singers)